Birch Park - Pump Track at Birch Park
Facility Area Information
|Pump Track Rules and Procedures
|Pump Track Hours – Sun Up to Sun Down
- This is an alcohol and tobacco free park.
- This Pump Track is to be used at your own risk.
- Helmets and other protective equipment are highly recommended.
- No riding if the track is muddy wet or if it is raining.
- Track surface may be sprayed down with water before riding (ideally the track surface should be slightly tacky to the touch) Please turn the hose off and store when done.
- Ride only on the tracks surface. Do not ride features of the pump track in any other way that they were intended to be used (i.e. no riding on the back side of the banked turns, no jumping of banked turns, etc.).
- Skidding (i.e. over braking) is only allowed in emergencies.
- Control your bicycle, inattention for even a moment could put yourself and others at risk.
- Do not bring any objects and/or materials that would damage or to change any of the features in the pump track area.
- If there is a problem with a feature of the pump track. Do not try to fix it yourself. Report it immediately to 673-6248.
- Rakes are provided for smoothing out track surface. Please do your part.
- Only non-motorized bikes are allowed on this property.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.